Saturday, June 2, 2007

Just a few things that I love

I love taking Sam to soccer and hearing the other kids say, SAM'S HERE . . .WE GET SAM . . . NO, SAM'S ON OUR TEAM . . .WE WANT SAM!

I love getting a home delivered fresh hot vanilla mocha latte while still in my pajamas, ala Patrick on his way up to the neighbor through the ceiling for his next delivery.

I love that Amanda can create and forget as many internet accounts as she wants and it only messes up the cyber superhighway and not our apartment.

I love my mom. Hi Mom! Haven't seen you for awhile! Here we are right after my surgery. Flower bouquets from left to right: peppermint tulips from Sarah Ford, roses Carol and Ragaey and the twins, golden delights from Becky and Mark. The bouquet from all LWR had not yet come at the time of this picture.

Thanks for coming over! Take care.

With love, T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri, I love you too. See you Monday. mom