Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 4 Open Heart Vacation

Look out here I come.


The afternoon program.

Amy, the Patient, Trey, Rusty, Jennifer ~ My brothers and sisters-in-law.

I can't believe how things just come.

Carol, Ragaey, Olivia and Laila -- Thank you!

Amanda and Ellie, her. . . second cousin? Cousin twice removed? Third cousin? I don't know, but she sure is cute. About the same age as Laila and Olivia.


Aunt Renee and Amanda

Aunt Renee gave us a tour of the St. Mary's "chapel."

So much art around here.


Tonight's program on the Open Heart Vacation:
Bob ~ NBA Draft
Me ~ Free Wifi
Amanda ~ Disney channel in family room
Aidan ~ X box in a pediatric room he just found down the hall
Earlier ~ Dinner aka Supper at the Canadian Honker with Aunt Renee, Ellie, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Bart
Thanks everyone for the great week. And thanks to all of you for coming over to the liver blog. We would love to have you stop by the care page:
page name: CoachSpeirs
patient name: Rob Speirs
With love, T

3 comments:

KK's Mom said...

Hi Terri! Bob looks great, and the kids look like they are having a nice time, considering. I hope you are all home soon! Thanks for posting all of the updates and pictures! It means a lot to everyone to be able to keep up with how you are all doing. You are a person I admire very much! I'm saying more prayers for further healing!!! Thinking of you all...
Sharon

Anonymous said...

ooh Terri, you be careful with that Wii. My arms are still sore after playing Tennis and Baseball the other night. Have fun!
I understand completely about wanting the baby pandas to speak Spanish - doesn't matter who they're speaking to... My son is now in Russia and dealing with his new family with two boys who are too shy to speak English with him (yea for me - he HAS to speak Russian now!).
Bob looks terrific. Tell me again what he's there for? No Way! Must be all the prayers from around the world coming at him. He has no choice but to recuperate at double time. You are all fantastic and we are sooo pleased to be helping you along in our own small way.
Victoria

Anonymous said...

Bob!

You look fantastic in white nylons! Who would have thunk it??

Natalie