Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just Another Soothing Evening

This is what bedtime around here is like these days.








Darth Maul from Star Wars.
Sandy and Danny from Grease.
Darth Maul is training to rule the universe.
Summer lovin' happened so fast.

Reading the book in the little boy's room.
Singing the song in the little girl's room.
Should I worry about Darth Maul's looks and motives?
Trying to explain how Sandy and Danny actually have conflicting values.

Another back and forth. A chapter. A verse.
Good thing our apartment is small and I have my sneakers on.
Prayers.
Goodnight.

Time for the papa panda and me to settle in with the JAZZ series by Ken Burns we just checked out from the library. What the hey, with a glass of wine. For me, not the diva liver guy.

With love, T

No comments: