Friday, April 6, 2007

And Speaking of Resurrection -- More Benefit Pictures


OK, I know it's Good Friday, but we can start thinking about joy, gratitude, and resurrection. Right? Tonight in church, after they killed Jesus, the choir sang a song and Aidan whispered to me, "What does 'alleluia' mean?" It was kinda hard to describe that to him since it is Good Friday and we're supposed to focus on death and all. Anyway, I thought these pictures were a good way to show what ALLEJUIA means. These pics come with thanks to the amazing church secretary, Bob's boss during his internship year, Mrs. Bobbie Kuhlman, who is surely not reading this because she is busy visiting some special little granddaughter.

Blessed Easter!

With love, T

P.S. More pics to come. Oh, what the hey I just went ahead and uploaded more, with thanks to Alison Schmidtt, seminary photographer. Now, my husband is considering himself an official blogging widower.

P.P.S. If you have sound, turn it on. :-)

No comments: