Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Testing 3,2,1

Hello everyone. I'm so glad you made it here all the way from the CoachSpeirs care page. In celebration of the sure-to-be coming event of Bob's biliruben counting ZERO, I am preparing this blog. Because afterall, when the liver countdown is over, it is certain that I will still need a sanctuary superhighway. Anyway, as I fiddle around with this prototype, I'd love to get your feedback. Am trying to figure out widgets.

And look at this, I can insert pictures right into the text and so what a perfect way to finally show you what our Margaret looks like. Adorable + Powerful = Margaret Obaga. And with all of you, I've got lots of people and stories to post. Not to scare you. I promise to be approrpriate, or at least ask your permission. By the way, Margaret did an awesome job presenting at the LWR Virtual University last week, along with my colleague Maryce who is highly informed and articulate about matters of public health. For further inspriation and another night of good sleep, you can click on that link and upload, download and over load the recording of their presentation.

Not sure I'll actually go with this blog site as I don't see a way to view visitors, which
has been a mainstay of our love line. Your comments, ideas, etc, are welcome. I need to make this as user friendly as I can, because, well, I need you.

With love, T

5 comments:

Terri Mork Speirs said...

Click here to leave your comment. Let me know if it's tricky. T

Anonymous said...

What did the male liver say to the other male liver about the female liver? "Liver alone. She's mine."

You're on to something with this blog spot writing thing. Keep going. You're making a difference in this world. This matters.

Lynae

Anonymous said...

It is d'liverly and d'lightful that you are continuing to write. I will be reading...
And it'swonderful too.
Victoria

Bobbie said...

Blogs are great! Keep up the writing Terri. I love to read your work.

Anonymous said...

Interesting...I left a comment yesterday and see it didn't show up. I thought it was weird that I wasn't asked to type in the random letters. Let's see if this works. I believe it was operator error, not a system error, as I've used Blogspot before and like it.

It's so fun to read references to Margaret and see her postings. I first met Margaret when she was a participant in the LWF Young Women's Leadership Training Program. A leader then and a leader now...that's Margaret.

Blessings, Sue